My dear old roommate Adrienne tagged me. I guess I'm supposed to come up with 6 things/habits that people might not know about me. Man! I think these are going to be hard to come up with!...
1. The first one that comes to mind is that I am really 4 feet 11 inches and 3/4. I tell people I'm 5 feet tall but I'm really not. I've always been the shortest one. In grade school I was the shortest in my grade, in high school my nickname was "shorty". I've had tons of roommates and I've always been the shortest one. I really don't mind it for the most part except when I'm trying to reach for something in the cupboards and I can't reach it! It's quite annoying to have to bring a chair to able to get what I need. Another negative of being short is pants! Buying pants is not my favorite thing to do...but overall being short is AWESOME!
2. You might think this is totally OCD, but when I take a shower I have an order of when I do things. I first shampoo my hair, then I wash my body, then I rinse my body and then my hair. I put conditioner on my hair, then, I wash my face and lastly I rinse my hair again. I ALWAYS follow that order, always! Otherwise it drives nuts!
3. This might be another OCD one, I have to have my house clean before I go to bed! I cannot leave dishes in the sink or not pick up after the kids and just leave everything a mess. It drives me CRAZY!!!! I have to get up to clean house the next day!
4. Dude! You guys are totally going to think I'm OCD, Scott thinks this one is TOTALLY weird! I cannot go to bed if my bed isn't made. I will make my bed (if it hasn't been made) before I go to sleep!
5. When Scott and I watch movies or shows at home I most likely will fall asleep. It drives Scott crazy! I'm always asking him the next morning, "What happened, how did it end?" and this is how our conversation goes:
Scott: "I'm not gonna tell you, you have to watch it"
Denisse: "honey, just tell me, what happened"
Scott: "Why did you fall asleep?"
Denisse: "I was exhausted, I'm a busy mom you know?
Scott: "You're always tired!"
Denisse: "Just tell me!"
Then he proceeds to tell me the ending! It totally drives him bunkers! Oh well!
6. I really was born in Brasil and not PerĂº....j/k... no I was really born in PerĂº in Lima to be exact, in a city called Miraflores to be more exact in a clinic called "Hogar de la Madre" to be even more exact!... Anyway, I don't know what else...I think I'm ready to move on from Rexburg. I have been here since 1999! YES! It will be 9 years by the time we leave! Almost a decade! I have truly loved it here, great things have happened to me here, but man! Am I ready to have more than a Wal-Mart to shop from! The one here in Rexburg is not even a Super Wal-Mart! A little bit more diversity would be nice too! When we were in DC it was awesome! We saw so many different ethnicities. I loved it! Don't get me wrong! I LOVE Idaho! But I think it is time to spice things up a little!
Now I have to tag 6 people, the lucky winners are: Daija, Stacey, Saralyn, Kara, Brittany and Terrilyn.
The Rules
1. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about.
2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.
8 comments:
Oh man! this is the third time I have been tagged. I guess I will have to break down and do it this time. I'm not sure there are 6 interesting things about me...I am pretty boring! Oh yeah, don't worry...Justin and I still love you, even though you are a little OCD!!! :)
Stace, don't worry, that's exactly how I felt. When I sat down to start writing I thought nothing would come to mind, I feel I'm pretty boring too...It wasn't too bad though! I can't wait to read them!!:)
ok i totally agree with the order of operations in the shower....i might go a little nuts one day and spice things up...
#3 - that is exactly how my Grandma Saunders was. Doesn't surprise me one bit that it is true about you too! :)
Motherhood is amazing sometimes, huh? It's sweet how snuggly they get when they're sick, but it's so sad too. Yeah - we have Upper Valley too and I have only heard bad things about them. They are so unattentive and seem to guess based on their experience. If she gets sick again I'll just take her to the family doctors.
Hi denisse
I will be in town. Just let me know when is good for you. Afternoons or around 10am is best. 359-8138.-brianne
Denisse, i love the new color scheme!! It looks awesome with your header. Way to go!
No one noticed that I had written 4feet and 3/4's? I'm not really just 4 feet...ha ha ha. I'm 4 feet 11 inches and 3/4's. Scott read it today and noticed! Thanks honey!
Post a Comment