Friday, December 28, 2007

Fun times with the Heaton's!

We had such a great time with Justin, Stacey and Jack. Scott and I have been blessed with great friends. (Jack is missing in this picture! :( He was sleeping!)

Isn't he cute?

The boys! (Braden's face cracks me up!)
While Stacey was here she colored my hair all one color, no more highlights...at least for now...I went darker than usual...close to my natural color...I really like it!!!! Thanks Stace!!!!:)

I hope Justin doesn't get mad at me for posting this picture! But I think it's HILARIOUS! This is how much fun we have with the Heaton's!

3 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

Denisse...I hope you enjoyed our friendship while it lasted :) Actually we couldn't stop laughing when we saw it, I think it is hilarious too! We had so much fun with you guys and miss you tons already. Hopefully next time we see you it is sooner rather than later.

-Justin

hillmans said...

Wow! This is Stephanie, Stacey's sister, and that is the funniest picture I have ever seen in my whole life! That picture makes me miss Justin and Stacey. Bless you for posting it. HA HA

Kelly Munns said...

ok wow...what a goober. now i can see why stacey married him. afterall, his "normal" face is something else... (jk justin...)