Sunday, January 20, 2008

First Steps...

Braden took his first steps on January 9th and then decided he didn't want to do it anymore for a while...he took a few steps here and there since then, but yesterday and today he's really been getting into it!!! He's getting better and better everyday! It's sooo cute to watch him!!!! We are so proud of our little guy!!!

7 comments:

Jen Evans said...

So cute! Lizzie is about that good too, but I keep having dreams about her walking well. Soon they'll be running away from us!

brittanyandtravis said...

How cute! It is so crazy how fast they grow up! He sure is a cutie!

Unknown said...

Way to go Braden! How exciting and great to catch it all on video now a days!

Anonymous said...

Yay! It's so funny how we celebrate and then realize that soon I will be chasing him all over the place! I love the look on his face too. You can tell he's so proud of himself! Yay Braden!

Justin and Stacey said...

Oh my word...he can't be walking!! He is just getting way too big. He looks SO CUTE!!!! I think we need another visit so I can squeeze him again. Way to go Braden! You are such a big boy!!!

Justin and Stacey said...

So I keep coming back to watch this little video of Braden. I just can't get enough of him! He looks too darn cute in this!!!!!!!!

Corrine said...

this is such a cute video!! You have way cute kids! I too have a blog!! I love blogging, to me it is journaling. I even print all my out to keep record for the future.
tenga un buen dia!