I can't believe 2007 has come and gone! What a year it has been! It seems like forever but about a year ago I was pregnant with Braden and about to have him!!!! And now my little boy is almost 1 and my Brielle is almost 2! Wow! I have to say that 2007 was a good year for us! Starting off with Braden's birth...and Scott getting into medical school!! We have been so blessed! I think those are the 2 events that stand out the most! Both of them life changing! Applying to medical school was the most excruciating and expensive process of our lives!!! Thank heavens he got in!!!!! For me...2007 was very exhausting! To all the moms out there, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! To my mom, I say you are amazing! Women out there make motherhood look WAY too easy! No other experience in life can bring so much progress and joy. I guess the highlight for me this year has been motherhood!!!! I feel truly blessed! Heavenly Father has blessed us so much! I can't tell you how many miracles I have seen in my life this last year!
Looking at this pictures makes me feel VERY grateful I'm not pregnant right now! Oh man! I was huge!!!!!
My little Braden a few hours after he was born!
Mr. Braden about 3 weeks old.
Almost 1!
9 comments:
2007 was a great year! And you don't look huge while pregnant, I think you are perfectly cute! You have two beautiful kids and I love to see your blog. When does Scott start medical school?
oh my gosh i love this post! you are adorable and that newborn braden is just to die for! good luck to your family! you guys are really a wonderful example!
Well, I definitely can relate to that huge pregnant picture! I am feeling the same way right now and just can't wait to meet our baby. Braden is such a cutie pie, Dennise - he really is!! You are such a good mom and are so positive, it really is a great example, just like Kelly said. Keep up the good work!
Isn't it crazy to look back and see all that has happened in just one year? I love this post! I think I might copy you and put a few high lites of 2007...if that's ok! Your family has been so blessed! We are so happy for you guys...you have had a great year! Hopefully 2008 will be just as good.
You have the cutest family. We will see you next week at Targhee. Brian is going up on Thursday and I am going up on Friday. It will be fun!
Tus hijos son muy bonitos!! Me encanta tu blog! !Fantastico! Anyway, I tried to use the spanish keyboard you gave me but I couldn't figure it out...anyway...I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog! We have a blog too! ryanandalyporter.blogspot.com.
!Adios!
oh and Ryan want's to know if you know of Mana?
man, time flies. it's fun to see the pictures of how branden has changed in just one single year. life is so precious enjoy every moment!
I know scott got accepted to a couple of schools but did you decide which school he is going to attend? Any way that is very exciting congratulations!
Post a Comment