Getting these kids dressed can be quite the challenge but at least they have clothes to cover their cute little bodies.
Brielle looks like Princess Leah...ha ha!
Brielle and Braden get to go to the dentist every six months to get their little teeth checked for cavities. They had their appointments last week and Brielle did incredibly well. Last time she cried bloody murder, so this time around I talked to her about it and prepared her for it. The night before her appointment she informed me, "Mommy, I'm not going to cry at the dentist's tomorrow. They're just going to tickle my teeth." And so, she did as she said and was a good little patient opening her mouth big and wide!
Beautiful clean little teeth! No cavities!
Then, came Mr. Braden. He cried bloody murder! He detested every second of it! (Just like his mommy when she goes to the dentist!--I get major anxiety when I go to the dentist and I also feel like crying bloody murder!!! That puts quite the image in your head doesn't it?)
Anyway, their dentist is such an incredible lady, she just acts like nothing is happenning and she just goes for it! She's amazing! I'm very happy with her!
No cavities here either! He was happy after he got his dinosaur toothbrush!
After their appointments we headed to the Arlington National Cemetery with my brother Kem. What a wonderful blessing that Brielle and Braden get to have all of these amazing places to visit! Even though, they may not remember too much of it when they are older...that's why we take pictures...:)
We have been trying to go to this cemetery since we got here and every time we try to go we get there too late and it's closed. This time, we got to go in and it was amazing!
It was such a perfect day when we went...there was lots of walking but the stroller was a life-saver! Brielle did NOT want to look at the camera in this picture...
My kids are blessed to have their uncle Kem so close at this time of their life. He is a good uncle and I feel so happy that they get to be around him and spend time with him.
Beautiful D.C.
I don't know what I'm laughing about here but I look like I'm enjoying life...
Brielle and Braden get to grow up in this wonderful country where these people sacrificed their lives to fight for a safe life without worrying about their freedom to do as they righteously please. They are truly blessed.
Miss Brielle. She does not look like a baby any more.
This little boy is my favorite...
I'm lucky to have these beautiful children...they are my treasures and motherhood is more than I ever imagined...it is rewarding, challenging, humbling and beautiful.
I have to say that a lot of these pictures were taken by my brother, like this one...is my favorite one...
and this one...just beautiful...
Mr. Braden.
Bri.
And this is a day in the life of Mr. Braden and Bri bri.
8 comments:
love the pictures. do you ever find yourself wondering if people think you and your brother are "together" when you go places with him and your kids? i've felt that when i go out with my brothers and it's weird. i just always try to mention something about "uncle tj" or "uncle marc" when we're out :)
i love reading your posts as well :) talk about exceptional!
your bri bri is beautiful. my favorite pic is the one of you two together.
These pictures make me miss you guys! Your kids are so cute...so grown up all of the sudden!
Your little ones are so beautiful, and get more so with each picture. so photogenic. So glad all is well out east and that you have family close by.
Wow! What a great post! You always make me so excited to be a mom someday! I love how Brielle said "they are just going to tickle my teeth." :) My favorite pic is the one of Brielle with the apple. It would be so fun to live close to D.C. you sure have wonderful adventures.
You are coming to Cleveland!!! Yay! :) We are staying here in Cleveland for Thanksgiving (Seth didn't get any work off except Thurs.) Let me know your plans, and we HAVE TO get together! (I am mostly free that whole time)
We wanted to try and go to D.C. this Dec. but, our plans didn't work out, so we are going to McGayhesville, VA instead.
I don't think I have your number, so email it to me.
They DO have a good life:) The dentist pics are so great! And Arlington is such a special place, almost spiritual. I'm glad you got to go.
BTW, your pics with the new camera look fantastic!!!
You are doing a great job being a mommy and learning to capture the special, often times short moments. The pictures are wonderful. I really liked you in them this time.
Great pictures, and adorable kids!
Post a Comment