We don't have a yard so we LOVE going on walks. I have two very energetic children and walks keeps the 3 of us sane!:) Braden loves to help out by taking one of the bathroom trash bags out to the garbage. He is a good little helper.
We live right by a golf course and I recently discovered the most beautiful area along the course. It's just a path that goes along the golf course and there is grass and open spaces for Brielle and Braden to run around.
These two have soooo much energy!
Playing with the leaves.
This little girl is a busy body...she has always been that way, even in the womb.
Mr. Braden is a happy go lucky kind of guy.
Walking with their tío Kem.
Braden: "Mommy, I tired. Hold me"
Me: "Braden, you have to walk buddy."
Braden: "Mommy, you too little to hold me?"
Me: "Yes, honey. I'm too little"
So instead, his big and strong tío Kem took him the rest of the way home!!!:)
Another day, we went out to play in the puddles.
Braden wanted to wear his bright orange gloves.
Sometimes, you just HAVE to let them get dirty...I think Braden needs some rainboots too though...his snowboots just ain't doing the job...
We love walks.
4 comments:
You're right, sometimes you do have to let them get dirty! Something I have a hard time with but I'm trying to learn. With 3 boys, I've been finding A LOT of dirt/sand in my house lately! lol
i looooove western chief boots. they are so worth the extra $$. they last forever and are cuter than all the others. that picture of brielle of her turned half way around...it's like the 8th to the last or something...is SOOOO cute. that's the one picture she should constantly return to to see how adorable she was.
i just LOVE reading your posts. so real. so wonderful. love the "too small mommy" hahaha!
Deni! you're getting better and better at taking portraits!!! [the essence of a person or persons, a moment in time that tells a story, deep. not just posers] te quiero mucho hermanuics!!!
Post a Comment