3. Thankful to have children in our lives who fill our days with tenderness and love.
5. Thankful for everyone's cooperation in putting our yummy Thanksgiving dinner together. The highlights were Stacey's moist, delicious turkey. Kara's AMAZING, out of this world homemade stuffing, yes even the bread was homemade and my husband's delicious gravy!:)

8. Thankful for a good hamburger joint like Red Robin, where you can split a burger and still feel like you ate a whole one! We were so full and spent half the price because we shared! (half the calories too!):)
9. Thankful for kiddos who find joy in balloons.
10. Thankful for open spaces to run around.
11. Thankful for family. Scott's brother Ryan and his family moved to Cleveland last August. Ryan started dental school at Case Western. We are so happy to have them only 6 hours away! We can't wait until New Year's when we get to hang out with them again.
12. Thankful for the Nativity Parade at the Kirtland Visitor's Center; to remind us the true meaning of Christmas.
13. Thankful for silly children who entertain one another. Here Jack is telling Brielle to close her eyes. Then he started to count one, two, three....then he yelled SURPRISE! It was priceless!
14. Thankful for this man who I love with all of my heart.
15. Thankful for a sassy girl who told our home teacher yesterday: "I'm a modest girl with sass!" (Where does she learn these things?)
16. Thankful for children who are full of energy!
17. Thankful that I was able to see my two former students, now good friends Emily and Seth. They are such a cute couple, they both took Spanish from me at BYU-Idaho. Seth works at a bank in Cleveland and Emily is getting her master's in ESL. They showed me around their cute little house! Emily has spent many hours making it cozy and beautiful! It was nice to see you two!
18. Thankful that our little nephew Christopher let Scott and I love him and hold him. He was born right after we headed to D.C. last year and we hadn't met him until last week. He is as cute as they come and has the sweetest personality!:)













16 comments:
you are a darling family. I love you guys so much that it makes me feel like crying.
i'm so glad you're my family. :)
We had a really good time with you guys! Nathanial keeps asking when his cousins are going to come over to play again. Can't wait until New Years!
Seth was my brother's roommate at BYU Idaho before he got married! They lived in Bunkhouse. What a small world. Glad you had a fun vacation.
-Mike
I am so glad you guys and Ryan and Kara's family could get together over the holiday! How wonderful to be so close.
Oh my goodness, Brielle sure is a sassy girl! I love her hands on her hips in all her pictures. Looks like a wonderful time! I miss seeing your family and Justins family, you are all so wonderful.
First of all, I LOVE that brown coat you are wearing at the Kirtland Visitor's Center!! Love it. Cutest coat I've ever seen!
And second, I am still laughing at Brielle's "modest girl w/ sass" comment! Oh boy...if we got her and Trey together we would be laughing 24/7!
Such a cute post Denisse!! I am going to have to steal a few of your pictures. We had so much fun with you guys! Jack was asking where Brielle and Braden went and when they were all going over to "Madaniel's" house. We miss you guys! Thanks for taking the time to drive out here.
~Stacey
denisse jensen you are too kind!
i loved yours just as equally- if not more!
how fun!
your children are so cute as they cuddle with babies :)
and the dinner looked amazing!
also, you make the cutest pics! i'm still not sure exactly how to get cute writing on mine.
maybe i'll have to email you mine and pay you for doing them- haha!
What a FUN trip and memorable Thanksgiving!!!
denisse,
I am so glad that you guys were able to take that way fun trip and visit friends and family. I ESPECIALLY loved your back to reality picture because that is soooo true and real. Life isn't perfect. That is what makes it worth living. Love ya lot and lots.
Timber
Adorable pictures! =) Glad you guys had such a nice holiday.
i like Braden with his hood on by the red wall!!! he's funny!!! que lindos tus chibolos!!!
i love all your pictures! i'm jealous...
there are so many things to comment on. i'll just say that everyone looks amazing...the kids look cute as ever...and i loved it all!
What a fun trip! I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving break. It is so nice to be with family and good friends. Your kids are so cute! You do such a good job capturing their personalities in your pictures!
Your photos look awesome with your new camera!!! What fun!
I'm an active LDS grandma. The play wicked is truly evil. It was written by a gay activist and is used to promote the gay agenda. The message is that we shouldn't label something as wicked, just because it is different. In the book Elphia is a bisexual who has feelings for Glinda. I bought the book in anticipation of seeing the play with some sisters in my ward. I ended up throwing it away, it was pure trash. When I saw the play, it was clear to me what they are trying to do. Please believe when I tell you that the creative forces behind this are wicked people and are doing their best to deceive even the very elect. I'm passing this info along and asking people to carefully consider if they ought to be promoting this play by telling others how great it is. BTW I came across an article on the internet where it stated that the cast of wicked in san franciso were performing at a benefit promoting gay marriage and all proceeds would go towards that cause. I know many love this play and don't see the hidden message, but I promise you it is there. Families are Satan's biggest threat and he is using this "family" play to subltly promote his message of tolerance for wicked behavior.
Post a Comment