Monday, May 16, 2011

I am a Mother.

At age 25, I became a mother of a beautiful little girl. My life hasn't been the same since. Shortly, after I became a mother for the second time...to a loving little boy...and my life changed even more. Brielle and Braden made my dream of becoming a mother come true.

They both love me unconditionally, even when I make mistakes and I'm clueless about raising children. They have taught me how deeply I am capable of loving another human being. I wake up every morning with the sole purpose of serving them, loving them, rearing them and teaching them the good things of this life.

Sometimes, I fail...but sometimes I succeed...and those are the days that I hold on to.

It is the little special moments that I share with them, that make motherhood such a wonderful experience.

Like the other day, when Braden told me out of the blue,

"I am thankful for you, mommy."

Those moments fill my heart with joy.


This year, my sweet kiddos and husband made Mother's Day so special for me. Each of the kids class had a Mother's Day Tea and they sang the cutest songs and we had yummy treats.



They also gave me the cutest little presents and drawings.

There's something so special about a handmade present, especially when it's from your kids.

On Sunday, we had a little family photo session, before Church.
Thanks Bets for taking these!


Once upon a time, it was just me and this man!


My two precious kiddos. I know every mother is biased when it comes to her children...
but seriously, aren't these two so cute?!!!


My boys.



My first-born, who will be going to kindergarden in the fall. We went to orientation the other day! She's going to the 'big' school!!!



I love this picture, even Braden, he seems like he's picking his nose but I LOVE it!


I love these people. They are my life.


I'm so grateful to them for loving me the way I am.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day!

7 comments:

Jana said...

What a gorgeous family.

Beckie said...

What a cute family - I love the picture where Scott is putting the flower in your hair- simply sweet.

Kadie said...

Thanks for the reminder of how sweet being a Mother is. :)

granyj said...

Love the pictures all of them and of course I love all of you. Your expression of being a mother is so sweet.

Cait@Spudnut said...

Love your pictures! Your family is so adorable and photogenic :)

Nat said...

Oh Denisse, you are such an incredible mother! Happy Mother's Day! You guys are gorgeous - and I love your sweet baby bump! So glad it was such a great day.

Chuck said...

Thanks for the pictures of your kids - they are some of my favorite people, you know. And they sure are growing up good looking... like their Mom and Dad. -Uncle Chuck