Oh man, another Monday...the older kids are in school and Brooke is napping, and I'm having a hard time getting motivated to do everything I have to do today. We got back from our one week vacation yesterday. I will give a full report some time this week...let's just say it was just what we needed. It was sunny and warm and it included lots of time at the pool and we got to see one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
I just watched this, and it was just what I needed today. Women need to know this. We need to be reminded often. Thought I'd share it here:
I hope you feel uplifted.
I better get going, I have laundry to fold, dishes to wash, a car that needs serviced and cleaned, dentist appointments to be made, grocery shopping etc, etc. the list is long.
Mondays-I'm not a fan.

1 comment:
That is a good message Denisse, Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment