The Monday after school got out, the kids and I went on a road trip to New Mexico to visit Jonathan and Daija. It is a 7 hour drive and I was a little worried to make it by myself with 3 kids, but it went great. We stopped for lunch at Moab and I let the kids run around at the park.
We finished off the drive and I was so happy the kids did so well!
It was so nice of Jon and Daij to invite us to come visit them and invade their home for 5 days.
We had a great time exploring Farmington.
Brooke and Lizzie were so cute in their dress up clothes.
We went to this cute little museum in town, it was a hot day but the kids had a fun time.
Cute kids.
Durango, Colorado was just a drive away and it was a charming little town.
That river was a little scary but the kids had fun getting their feet wet.
The Southwest architecture was cool.
On our last day, we went to Four Corners. On our way there we stopped by this cool place called Shiprock. It's this amazing rock in the middle of nowhere. It was worth detouring for a few minutes.
Four Corners was also a place in the middle of nowhere.
It was cool though and worth it to go.
We were in 4 states at the same time!
It was a fun and exhausting little vacation.
Thanks to Daij for all of the yummy meals, fun company, and
Jon watching all 5 kids, so I can go to Daija's Zumba class,
showing us around Farmington and letting us come stay with her family for a few days.



No comments:
Post a Comment