Our second visitor came today, Aaron Moore. I went to college with Aaron, we took a math class with Brother Norris (what a great man he was!!!) I have to say that I'm surprised Brother Norris didn't kick us out of his class, we were soooo irreverent...it was a 3 o'clock class and if you have taken a 3 o'clock class you know that everyone is half asleep! It was hillarious watching people! Anyway, since Aaron and I took that class together we became such great friends. He came to our wedding and we have tried to keep in touch through the years. He is a great guy and he is currently looking for his other half. So...if anyone knows any cute girls, let us know...We had a great weekend! Too bad my Scottie was working hard and missed them! :(
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Fun Visitors!
We had some fun visitors this weekend! I have to say that I LOVE visitors! Probably because one of the things I love doing most is talk to people!:) Our first visitors came Saturday night, brother and sister Wardle. They are the parents of the most amazing sister missionary we met when we lived in Miami! Back then she was Sister Wardle, then she became Heather, then she married and now she is Heather Campbell. When we lived in Miami we used to feed the missionaries dinner every Thursday. I remember loving it when they came, I used to go on splits with the sisters and I have memorable experiences doing that. Sister Wardle I have to say was and is our favorite sister missionary! When my brother was going to BYU we got to get to know Heather's entire family (they live in Sandy)...we spent one Christmas with them when we couldn't afford to fly back to Miami for the holidays! (we spent a couple of Thanksgivings with them too, I think...) The Wardle family is one of the most amazing families I know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so i'm checking in to see what's new with you guys and i see this face that i swear i know...aaron moore?! i totally know him! he used to 1)be in my singles ward like a million years ago (ok like almost 6) and 2)he dated a girl who lived in my complex and our apartments were really close and 3)lived near portland (i'm in salem) so we drove home together once...we got there really early in the morning so i slept on his couch to wait for my sister to come pick me up...so funny how small this world is. and ps. he is a funny guy, i'm just surprised he's not snatched up yet!
Post a Comment