Friday, October 5, 2007

A growing boy!

Braden thinks he is a big boy now. He has been trying to stand up holding on to things and as you can see his pants are too short. He thinks he can grow and grow and be a big independent boy. I had to go buy him a whole bunch of new clothes because he has grown so much. I guess he is 8 months tomorrow and 3-6 month clothes don't fit him any more! He has been attempting to crawl but he's not quite there. His mind is there but his legs and coordination are not quite there yet. He has been getting very frustrated lately because of this. He will get there eventually!

7 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

What a cutie pie...I just want to squeeze him! He is too yummy

Brenda said...

Oh he is adorable!

Jessica said...

Wow! I can't believe how big your little boy is! He is so cute. We have to catch up. My email is jessicawilkinson.marykay@gmail.com and my number is 206-5801. We moved to Burley, ID where Derek is from... long story. We are loving it. Can't wait to catch up! We love you guys.

Brianne said...

Oh my gosh.... your kids are beantiful!!!! How are you?

Daija said...

Happy Birthday Denisse!

Justin and Stacey said...

I am actually just commenting to wish you a happy birthday! Hope you have a good one. We miss you guys!

Justin

Lanie said...

He is getting so big! I can't wait to see him and the rest of you when I come visit in January!