Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mi Familia

It has been over 10 years since my family and I have had our picture taken! Over 10 years!!!! Wow! So we decided to do family pictures when my family came to Idaho for Thanksgiving! We had a great time! I'm so happy to be part of this family! I come from a family of strong people! Our lives haven't been easy! We came to the United States with nothing in 1993. My mom worked hard to support us 3 and was mother and father to us. She taught us to love each other and to love God, among thousands of other things! I love them with all of my heart! They are examples to me of so many wonderful things!

6 comments:

Jensen said...

You can tell how mush your family really means to you! It was fun having them come over for Thanksgiving! Your whole family sooo nice! I am glad that you are part of the Jensen family it just wouldn't be the same without you! We love you and your family!

Kem R said...

que atorrante!!!

Anonymous said...

It's so awesome to have such a strong mom. My mom was a mom and dad to us too, and now being a mom I can only imagine how hard it would be without Max. God bless your good mother. What a beautiful family.

Jensen said...

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
110
The first part is from Nathanial. I just wanted to say that your hair looks really cute! I really like it! Ryan even said that is looks good! We love you!

Justin and Stacey said...

Denisse, you have a beautiful family. Your Mom is such an amazing lady! She has done so much for you and your siblings. You can just see how much she loves you in her expressions. These pictures turned out great!

TerriLyn said...

These pictures are beautiful! How awesome to have your fam there for Thanksgiving. You are all sooo photogenic. I love it!