Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Bye, bye...

I have the funniest story to tell everyone...I have been trying to potty train Brielle for a little while now...I haven't been consistent at all but I am now determined to have her potty trained by her 2nd birthday on February...anyway, last night she told me "mommy potty", so we went to the bathroom and she went #2 in her potty. I was cheering and gave her thumbs up and and she was so proud of herself...and of course I was too. She was done going and it was time to get rid of the "stuff" and flush it. She of course wanted to help and we both dumped the "stuff" in the toilet. I was like "ok now we are going to flush it", so it started flushing and all of a sudden I hear her say "Bye, bye poo poo bye bye!"

8 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

Oh my gosh! That is hilarious!! I am laughing so hard...what a cutie pie! I am so excited to see her and see how big she is! Hopefully she will have Jack's name down by then. :) That is so funny.

Sar said...

I can totally picture it. . . she is so cute! I love the hugs that she and Hyrum give each other whenever they see each other!

brittanyandtravis said...

That's so funny! I wish Chloe would get the idea of using the potty.

Monette and Mark said...

That's so silly. Good luck with the potty training.

The Woods said...

So funny. I think potty stories are the best. You're ambitious to get her pottu trained before she's 2. Good luck!!

adrienne said...

Funny girl! I wish Macartney was that interested... I'm hoping before she turns 3!! Good luck! I hope it keeps going well for you and Brielle!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the potty training! Sounds like she's already doing really well. How would we entertain ourselves without our kids?

The Heaton's said...

too cute! oh the joys of potty training...i am scared for those days to arrive (especially training a little boy!!!)