ent to Wal-Mart with the kids to get a few things including some tennis shoes for Brielle...Scott got her the cutest pair of Dora tennis shoes a little while ago but somehow we lost one...anyway, we were looking around the shoe area and Brielle has been obsessed with anything to do with "Princesses". She even tells me everyday, several times a day, "Mommy! I'm a princess!" So, we were looking for a pair and all the ones they had there were kind of ugly, but somehow, Brielle managed to grab a pair of princess tennis shoes that were about 3 sizes bigger than her size, they were pretty ugly I must add, and she started to say "put it on, mommy, put it on"...so I told her, "No Brielle we aren't getting those, they are too big for your feet". She reluctantly gave them to me and was throwing a little tantrum, nothing too big and then all of a sudden I hear her say to me "Mommy! I'm mad at you! I'm mad at you mommy!" I really had to laugh out loud!!! I thought it was quite funny, she really caught me off guard...I just said, "it's okay Brielle you can be mad at me." The last thing I was expecting her to tell me was that she was mad at me!!! Can you believe this little girl?
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Funny Story!
Yesterday, I w
ent to Wal-Mart with the kids to get a few things including some tennis shoes for Brielle...Scott got her the cutest pair of Dora tennis shoes a little while ago but somehow we lost one...anyway, we were looking around the shoe area and Brielle has been obsessed with anything to do with "Princesses". She even tells me everyday, several times a day, "Mommy! I'm a princess!" So, we were looking for a pair and all the ones they had there were kind of ugly, but somehow, Brielle managed to grab a pair of princess tennis shoes that were about 3 sizes bigger than her size, they were pretty ugly I must add, and she started to say "put it on, mommy, put it on"...so I told her, "No Brielle we aren't getting those, they are too big for your feet". She reluctantly gave them to me and was throwing a little tantrum, nothing too big and then all of a sudden I hear her say to me "Mommy! I'm mad at you! I'm mad at you mommy!" I really had to laugh out loud!!! I thought it was quite funny, she really caught me off guard...I just said, "it's okay Brielle you can be mad at me." The last thing I was expecting her to tell me was that she was mad at me!!! Can you believe this little girl?
ent to Wal-Mart with the kids to get a few things including some tennis shoes for Brielle...Scott got her the cutest pair of Dora tennis shoes a little while ago but somehow we lost one...anyway, we were looking around the shoe area and Brielle has been obsessed with anything to do with "Princesses". She even tells me everyday, several times a day, "Mommy! I'm a princess!" So, we were looking for a pair and all the ones they had there were kind of ugly, but somehow, Brielle managed to grab a pair of princess tennis shoes that were about 3 sizes bigger than her size, they were pretty ugly I must add, and she started to say "put it on, mommy, put it on"...so I told her, "No Brielle we aren't getting those, they are too big for your feet". She reluctantly gave them to me and was throwing a little tantrum, nothing too big and then all of a sudden I hear her say to me "Mommy! I'm mad at you! I'm mad at you mommy!" I really had to laugh out loud!!! I thought it was quite funny, she really caught me off guard...I just said, "it's okay Brielle you can be mad at me." The last thing I was expecting her to tell me was that she was mad at me!!! Can you believe this little girl?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Aaawww! Even though that is cute that must have been a surprise. What a feisty little thing! :)
oh there will be a lot more princess stuff to come in your future! I think it's so funny when they say they are mad at you, it's cute that she can recognize that emotion at such a young age.
Some mother told me that after that comes the "I hate you" phrase but it never came for me. I think that if you never say that to any one while around your children they probably won't say it to you, until they are dramatic teenagers and then you blame it on the hormones. I hope that day of "I hate you" never comes for me.
That is too funny! She sounds like she is very good at talking and expressing herself.
What a grown up phrase to use! Glad you got a good laugh, and good luck finding cute princess shoes.
We miss you guys too! I wish our kids could play together more, but I love checking your blog and reading all the great stories about them. They are so beautiful and funny!
she is so funny! i can't wait until kamryn says things like that. and "all kinds of ugly"? that's hilarious!
Just be glad she's a good communicator!
I just wanted to tell you also that I made that potatoe soup the other day that was on your blog a little while ago and it was delicious, thanks!!
Post a Comment