My sister taught Brielle how to count in Spanish! I love how she says "cuato" instead of cuatro with the r. I think it's so neat that she learned so quickly and it makes me feel very guilty that I haven't been persistent enough to teach her Spanish. I think I will be more now that I've seen how well she responded to my sister teaching her!!!
5 comments:
Brielle is so cute and smart!
She is so adorable! I love how excited she is at the beginning and then it's like 'ok, mom, Im done I think I'll go sit with my daddy now!' Cutie pie. Those girls sure know their dads are the best.
Awesome!! Did she go ask Scott to do it now? haha too funny. I bet she will pick up on lots of Spanish from now on.
Oh man, i love her little voice!! I could watch that over and over!!
I totally love your blog and I can't wait for the updates. thank you for sharing so much. I enjoy the counting. Some of my 2nd graders want to count with their fingers just like she does. :-) hugs, penny
Post a Comment