I saw that picture, and my first thought was, "Wow, that girl REALLY looks a lot like Denisse!" wait, the other one does, too... which one's her? that's funny.
I know...my brother made me do it!!! It's all Kemchu's fault!!! We were playing with photoshop the other night...it was fun...:) I look like such a moron!!!!!:):) ha ha ha ha ha!!!
10 comments:
wow! i didn't know you had a twin sister... trippy! :)
wait...
I saw that picture, and my first thought was, "Wow, that girl REALLY looks a lot like Denisse!" wait, the other one does, too... which one's her?
that's funny.
you make me laugh.
Haha!!!! You are too funny!!
Haha... nice work.
What the...you crazy kid you!
-Justin
I know...my brother made me do it!!! It's all Kemchu's fault!!! We were playing with photoshop the other night...it was fun...:) I look like such a moron!!!!!:):) ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Ha! I love it. Isn't photoshop great? :-)
What the heck? You are a geek! I love ya for it! :)
Post a Comment