Mr. Braden is two years old today!!! Two years ago I was at Madison Hospital in Rexburg, Idaho getting ready to have this unexpected little miracle. I say unexpected because as most of you know Mr. Braden was a bit of a surprise for Scott and I. But would I go back and change things? I don't think so. Mr. Braden has brought incredible joy into our family. He and his sister are such great little friends...although they do love to fight, it is evident how much they love each other. Mr. Braden is such a good little boy, for the most part, and now that he is passed the biting stage it's even better!!!! Whoooo hooooo!!!!!:)
We love him so much and he makes me smile every single day. Scott and I just laugh our heads off when I tell him some of the things that he's been saying and doing lately. Like the other day, Brielle and Braden were fighting and Braden came to tattle on her. It was hilarious! "B-elle! Naughty! She fight!" and then went on and on about whatever they were fighting about...half of it was understandable and the other half I had no clue what he was saying but it was sure adorable!!!:) I wish I had a remote control so I could pause time, rewind and soak up every tender moment I've had with my little Mr. Braden. This little boy definitely brightens my days...for the most part...ha ha!!!:)
A year ago at Brielle and Braden's birthday party. He was just one in this picture. He walked right about a month before he turned one. He was so chunky and had only 2 teeth!!!:)
This is a few days after he turned 1 last year.
Here he is at a year and a half, this last September.
I took this one last month. I'm amazed at how much he's changed in just one year! He doesn't look like a baby anymore! At our last doc's appointment he was weighing 24 pounds and is 2 feet 8 inches tall. He's tiny...but that's how we like 'em!!!:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. BRADEN!!!!!


+copy.jpg)

9 comments:
Happy Birthday Braden!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Braden!
WE LOVE YOU!
TODAY ON BRADEN'S B/D I MAILED CARDS. I KNOW I'M LATE BUT THAT SEEMS TO BE HOW I WORK ANY MORE. I PUT A CHECK IN BRIELLES FOR THEM SINCE I DIDN'T GET CHANGE LAST WEEK AT THE BANK. LOVE YOU ALL AND A GREAT BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADEN. GRANDMA
What a cute little boy! Happy Birthday!
I'm a little late, but Happy Birthday Braden! I can't believe he's two. He is so cute and I'm excited to see you all in a couple of months.
Yay! Happy birthday, Braden! He is such an adorable boy... I love that he said "She fight." Makes me laugh what kids come up with! :)
Hurray!!! Happy Birthday Braden!!! Wow- how the time flies...
Happy Birthday! He is so darling. Hope it was a good day!
Since when did your little baby boy turn two!?! Wow! Time is flying by. He looks SO OLD in that last picture!! Even since we saw him at Thanksgiving! He sure is adorable.
Happy Birthday Braden!
Post a Comment