Scott started his second year of med school about 3 weeks ago. He's already had a test and our routine has begun! The kids and I have been missing him a lot! It was so much fun having him home over the summer and it is amazing how much he helped me when he was around...


A very tired man after taking a test playing with his kids...does it get any better than this? What a hottie!

The kids attack Scott when he gets home...they LOVE him and worship the ground he walks on...

Braden LOVES it when Scott rough plays with him!

My view from the couch...

They have way too much fun with Scott!

Where is my sticker???? That's what Brielle was so exasperatingly asking...Scott and I were rolling on the ground laughing our heads off...ha ha ha!!!!

Now that it has cooled down a little bit, we've been going to the playground! Brielle gets VERY excited, she acts like a little doggy who was just let out from a cage!!!:) ha ha!

Braden on the other hand...he likes to hold my hand...I love how his little hand fits in mine...

Lately, I've been feeling so in love with my children...they are amazing little people...I'm so content being their mother...

Back from the playground...it was fun while it lasted...in Brielle's words: "Those creatures were eating us up!!!" she's scratching like crazy...those mosquitoes are NOT fun!!! They got us everywhere!
Last but not least...

One day I was frantically looking for Braden's glasses...I looked EVERY WHERE!!!

This is where I found them...I swear we go to Hour Glass once a month...this is his third pair already! He pulls the nose pieces, takes the little plastic covers for his ears...you name it...I'm sure it won't be his last pair...

This is me at the end of the day!!!! Exhausted...I miss you Scottie...:)
10 comments:
I love the photo essays you have, they are so fun to read. =) Just wanted to say thanks for your nice blog comment...I feel like I know you through Scott too and am sad that we were never able to get together in Rexburg! On the plus side, my sister-in-law and her husband might be moving out to Maryland next year, near D.C., so maybe we will actually get to come see you guys on a visit sometime! Good luck with the kids on your own...I'm sure it's very tough but they sure are cute!!
Oh, oh!
This was sooooooooooo fun to read! You are so creative Denisse! Wow. What a crazy, but wonderful life out there. You both look so tired, but at the end of the day, I think it is worth it with those cute kids of yours!
i love the first pic of braden riding on scott's back, that is classic.
your house looks cool. white carpet? how's that working out for you? :)
Great post! If anyone can be alone with kids all day and survive it is YOU! You are the greatest mom and you will do wonderful things. Good luck to Scott and you as he pulls through year #2.
love all the pictures.I see Brielle has her cast off. looks like she sorta still protectS the arm a bit in some pictures. will up grade my blog asap.
You're such a fun mom. Isn't it cute how excited the kiddies get when daddy comes home...it's just like that primary song. And I loved that picture of you holding Braden's hand. Sweet!
Back to school... I loved this fun update! It looks like from the last few posts that you guys are still enjoying yourselves in DC. I'm impressed by all you do there to make the most of your time in that part of the country. It makes me want to come visit you sometime! :)
I hope you're doing well! Good luck!
Cute pictures! I completely understand the last picture. Good luck to Scott this year (and to you too)!
Back to real life!! Sad! I guess it is bitter sweet. Sad that he has to be back in school... good that you are moving onward and upward! I can't believe his first year has come and gone already. Keep up the good work Scott, and hang in there Denisse! :)
~Stacey
Denisse, you look BEAUTIFUL! Your kids are getting bigger and I love seeing what they're up to!
Post a Comment