I always enjoy attending the kids' Christmas parties at school. I enjoy watching Braden be his own little self. I, especially, LOVE watching his cute face light up when he sees me walk in his classroom.
They sang a few songs for the parents and then we all had a snack.

...and of course Braden was loving life. He over indulged himself with tons of cookies and sweets!
This little boy has been having selective hearing lately. To the point that Scott and I have questioned whether he needs his hearing tested. I actually took him to the pediatrician this morning to have it checked, he passed! thank goodness! He does have an ear infection in both of his ears though...but he's definitely not going deaf.
I should have known...because if you tell him 'Braden, do you want ice cream?' from another room, he will come and say YESSSSS!!!!!
He doesn't have 'selective hearing' when it comes to sweets.

The preschool has a Christmas songs sing-along every year. This year Braden's class had to accompany the piano along with the jingles. It was fun to watch him!
Braden has been lucky to make good little friends in his class. He's good at making friends.
Then came Brielle's Holiday Party. I'm so happy that I was able to go! I have been feeling so disconnected from Brielle's school. The baby makes it hard to volunteer at the school, so I haven't been able to be there as much as I'd like to.
It was fun to watch my cute Brielle in her classroom.
She's a big girl.
Sometimes I have to pinch myself to realize that she has grown this much.
They had a little dancing party...dancing to holiday music...of course at her school since it's a public school it's a 'holiday party' instead of a Christmas party.
I loved being there for my Brielle...and it made me happy that she was happy that I was there. It means so much to them at this age that you are there for them...I'm grateful that I can be there.

1 comment:
Oh such a great "Christmas" Time for the children and for all of your family. Loved your reading and enacting the true reason for Christmas. So sweet of Kem to be the donkey in my mind a special animal it had to be. Then to have such a good time with Ryan's family and I laughed so hard at Cristophers halo. Such a precious little imp!!!
Post a Comment