This baby is just growing like a little weed and I can't stop it.
She is 7 months old and I can't imagine our family without her.
She has been hitting so many milestone in the last month.
Here are her stats:
height: 26 1/4 inches
weight: 16.8 lbs.
head: 16 1/2 inches
She is growing into those cheeks...
She has been rolling all over the house for a while now and has gotten so mobile.
I have caught her trying to push up like she wants to start crawling...she will get there...
She still has her easy-going personality.
She laughs when you tickle her.
She babbles and babbles all day long.
She has opinions now if you take something away from her.
She loves keys.
She LOVES hair! She will pull Brielle's hair or mine all the time! It hurts!
She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth.
She started to wave bye, bye. She doesn't do it all the time though, only when she feels like it.
She says mama and dada.
She gets her feelings hurt if you ignore her for too long.
She still wakes up once at night to eat but falls back asleep.
She isn't too sure about Mr. Braden all the time...but I know she loves him because she gets a big smile on her chubby face when she sees him in the morning...
She fits in the sink...my poor baby got some kind of stomach bug and had blow out after blow out for 5 days...it wasn't fun but she acted happy nonetheless...
This baby loves her food, especially squash.
She's not fond of fruit...peaches or bananas are not her favorite...which I find it a little surprising...she rather have squash and zucchini...or even green beans.
I've been making my own baby food this time around and call me crazy but I think she eats it with much more gusto than the store bought baby food...
A few weeks ago, we tried the swing...I thought she would be a lot more excited about it...
at least she didn't cry right?
She loves to put her feet in her mouth...
This little girl has my heart. I love her to pieces. I could kiss her all day long if I could. Her little smile when she sees me melts my heart. I want to eat those chunky legs! She is easy to love.
I am completely and utterly smitten by this baby.





5 comments:
que linda la Brookie!!!
so. stinkin'. cute.
I love the cute picture of Braden holding her sitting on the bridge plus all the other sweet pictures of her and you. She is a cutie pie!!
She is so adorable! I can't believe she's already 7 months... how did that happen so fast?!
Oh my goodness, she is so cute Denisse!! Seriously, adorable!!! Don't you just want to squeeze her all day?!
Post a Comment