Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fourth of July.

We had a full house on the Fourth of July. 
I was so glad that everyone was able to come and we were able to spend it together as family. 
Scott had to go in to the hospital at 6pm. so he missed the fireworks, but I'm grateful that he was able to be with us for our late lunch/early dinner. 



Everything turned out delicious! 
There's nothing like hamburgers and hot dogs, yummy potato salad, watermelon and other yummy food. 
I was stuffed! 



The kids had a blast running around. 




Nya and Rob.  So glad they were able to come! 





The girls found some props. I was so busy cleaning up...I should have had everyone pose for me with those. 


After our yummy feast, we went outside and did a few sparklers and little fireworks. 



Later, we headed to Sugar House Park for the big fireworks. 


Brielle was modeling for me while we waited the sun to set and get dark.





It was about 10pm by the time the show started. 


It was worth the wait.  There is something about fireworks that is so fun. 
We enjoyed the show and were all exhausted! 


{Grateful to be an American.} 

No comments: