Braden spent a few days with my mom this summer. Brielle had her turn a few weeks earlier.
They both love spending one-on-one with their abuelita.
When I went to drop Braden off we met up with the Campbell's and headed to a splash pad.
Zach and Braden get along so well and had a fun time together.
It was a little chilly when we got there but then it got so hot. I wished I would have brought my swimming suit too.
Brielle and her cheesy toothless grin.
Brookie loves the water...and I love those chunky little legs.
After playing in the water for a while, we headed to the playground.
It is always fun to play with friends.
Thanks Campbell's for the fun morning!:)

1 comment:
I love splash pads! What fun summer activities. And I love that you're in Salt Lake now. We visit Layton regularly. We'd love to get together the next time we're down!
Post a Comment