Friday, January 4, 2013

Vanessa Maria

 

I'm in love! Can you tell? 


On December 18th, we welcomed our sweet little niece Vanessa Maria into our family! 
My sister Nya, had to have a c-section but she did so well and that little bundle of joy made Nya and her husband Rob first time parents.  She is beautiful and the love we feel for her was immediate.  I couldn't keep my hands off of her and I am amazed at how quickly one can fall in love with such an innocent angel.  
It might be just that, that babies are sent from heaven and they are so angelic.  
We are so happy for Nya and Rob.  
She was born perfect in every way and we are so grateful that all went well during the delivery and now we can all just love her! 

1 comment:

granyj said...

LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU AND ALL YOUR MOMS GRANDS SO SWEET.