Monday, October 22, 2007
Braden's Videos of the Day!
All I have to say is that I am IN LOVE with my little Braden! When I got pregnant with Braden I cried so much and I was in such major denial that I had gotten pregnant when Brielle was 3 months old!!!! Just imagine that! He has been the most wonderful baby boy and truly has changed my life in every sense of the word. I mean Brielle changed my life but Braden DRASTICALLY changed it!!!!! I am a better woman and mommy because of him! My character has been shaped in sooooo many ways. Isn't interesting how as human beings we resist change?...at least I do...but I have realized that change brings growth. Braden has been the most wonderful change I could have asked for! His mellow little personality make me happy and his cute little smile and laugh make me melt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your baby is cute!
i love it...he's so cute! so let me guess...is he a mama's boy?
Ahhh thanks for sharing. He is going to be walking very soon!
What a cutie!! Isn't it strange how things just work out? The Lord works in mysterious ways!!I am so glad that he has turned out to be such a joy. How could you help but smile at that cute little face?!!
Thanks for reading my blog! No, I'm from the UK - we live in Yorkshire.
Post a Comment