Friday, October 19, 2007
I have to brag...
I have to brag about my dear husband Scott! He is so amazing and we love him and appreciate him so much. He works so hard for our family...when he was going to BYU-Idaho he was such a good student and a hard worker and now that he is working at Olive Garden...he rarely complains about how hard it is so wait tables and lift all those heavy trays and getting everything right for the people that go eat there. He's just awesome! He recently had 2 interviews for medical school to Nova in Florida and DMU in Des Moines, Iowa. He heard yesterday that he got into Nova and today that he was also accepted at DMU. We are so excited and relieved...and I am so proud of him. He has another interview at George Washington University in DC next month and hopefully he'll get a few more that way we can choose the best program for him. But we are so grateful that of right now he is going to medical school no matter what!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congratualation! We are so excited for him!!!
That was a nice little typo. Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS SCOTT!!! We are so happy for you. What a relief. Now you can just relax and let the schools fight over you. :) Good luck at your next interview! Just think...you are going to be a doctor! It's official!
Congratulations you guys! That is suck a good feeling isn't it?! You guys are finally one your way to starting his career, just a few more years of school ;) Well good luck now with choosing the right one for you and your family.
Wow... what a feat! That is so awesome Scott...
Yeah Scott! Congratulations!! That is such a great accomplishment. Wahoo, I'm so excited for you guys.
That is so awesome!!! Tell Scott I said congratulations!
As if you haven't heard it enough, CONGRATULATIONS! We are really proud of you! We sure are going to miss you guys when you leave!
Hey I am not sure if you remember me, we are friends with stacy and justin, but I noticed that Scott got into DMU?! That is where we are at, and we love it!! No complaints so far and we are from WA so it is a big change. My husband loves the program and there are a ton of LDS students that go there. Our ward is also so fun!! Just thought I should give a little imput on a possible future DMU student : )
Post a Comment