Oh man, this video is so funny! Justin and I have watched it like ten times!
Love the video - Brielle is so funny!
Such darling kids! I remember putting my moms shoes on and I felt like such a big girl! Thanks for sharing your family videos!-Steph
He he! She is such a princess. What a doll! She makes me laugh, that cute kid!
I love this video. Too cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh man, this video is so funny! Justin and I have watched it like ten times!
Love the video - Brielle is so funny!
Such darling kids! I remember putting my moms shoes on and I felt like such a big girl! Thanks for sharing your family videos!
-Steph
He he! She is such a princess. What a doll! She makes me laugh, that cute kid!
I love this video. Too cute!
Post a Comment