Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat!

I decided to take Brielle and Braden trick or treating today. We had a great time until they had had enough of it. I went with some of our friends from the ward and they have two little boys, Hyrum and Ammon. They are adorable and Brielle totally LOVES Hyrum, he's 3! I think they are a lot alike, both of them are VERY outgoing! When Brielle picks on him I don't feel too terribly bad because he can defend himself! So it works! Anyway, Brielle was excited to get all the candy for about a block and then she was done. Then, this darn cat appeared out of nowhere and that was the end of trick or treating. She started chasing the cat everywhere it went! Annoying little cat! We had a good time though, I have to say however, that after the walk back home with Brielle crying in my arms and arching her back and Braden crying in the stroller because he was hungry...I am exhausted! I don't know why though in the middle of the chaos I had this uncontrollable laugh!!!! I could NOT stop laughing! I guess it was better than crying. Thanks Sarah and Redge for your help! (My poor husband had to work tonight...)

Braden was a lion and Brielle was a fairy.

Hyrum (Mickey Mouse), Ammon (Tigger), Braden (a lion)

Aren't they adorable? Our future missionaries!!!!:)

Isn't she lovely? I love this little girl! She sure makes me work hard! But I love her sooo much! She makes me laugh even when she throwing a tantrum! The terrible two's ARE INDEED TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I just want to eat this little boy! What a cute little lion!!!!

Hyrum and Brielle trick or treating! It was the funnest thing to watch them! It was so nice to have Hyrum with us because Brielle just followed him everywhere (it worked for a while and then the dumb cat showed up!...she was done after that! Oh well...)

5 comments:

Brenda said...

So cute!

Justin and Stacey said...

Oh...I agree with you on Braden. I totally want to kiss his little face off! He is just too darn cute! I can't wait for him and Jack to be friends some day. I wish I could have been there with your laugh attack. I can just picture you! I would have joined in for sure!

Sar said...

Thanks for going with us. It was a fun Halloween! And I can't believe you were laughing instead of crying when your little kiddos were having such a hard time. I was going to mention that it was better than crying, but I didn't want to make you start crying by saying that! Anyway, it was a really fun night, and I'm glad we went together!!

TerriLyn said...

I love those costumes! Braden makes such an adorable lion and Brielle is such a cutie with her fairy wings. Halloween is so much fun with kids!!

Jensen said...

Denisse your kids are so cute! I love the pictures of Braden, he is a cute lion!