Monday, February 9, 2009

Brielle is 3...

Brielle is turning 3 today! I just can't believe how much she has grown this last year! Brielle brings so much joy into our lives. She is so much fun to be around and she is always making us all laugh. I'm always amazed at how quickly she learns things and love her spunky little personality!!! I'm so proud of the good little girl that she is becoming. I can hardly believe that the little baby that used to kick me in the ribs when I was pregnant with her will be starting preschool this coming fall!!! Today Scott and I have a 3 year-old! We are so happy to have her in our lives and words can't describe how much we love Brielle!

Bri-bri (as we call her around here) has gone from this:

To this: (the morning of her 2nd birthday last year)

To this: (not long ago)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRI BRI!!!!!

11 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

Isn't it crazy how time flies? I still remember her as being a little baby and now she is such a beautiful little girl. Happy birthday to Brielle!

AZ Larsens said...

Augh! Happy B-day Brielle!

Daija said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Brielle!

Sarah Stout said...

Wow... kids grow up so fast! Happy birthday, Brielle! :)

grandma said...

DEAR BRIELLE CAN'T HARDLY BELIEVE YOUR ALREADY 3. WHAT A SWEET BIG SISTER YOU ARE. LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOUR B/D WAS A VERY HAPPY ONE.

Jani Jo said...

Happy Birthday to 2 sweet kids! It always makes me so sad/excited to see how fast they truly grow up!? Good job raising these two cuties:)

Kris said...

She is such a cutie!
Hey I want to email you and ask you some thing but I don't think I have any other email address for you other than the byui one and I'm not sure if you still have that one ;) Any way could you email me or some how get it to me? Thanks!

Betsy Hollingshead said...

I remember holding her shortly after you came home from the hospital and thinking how tiny she was!! They sure grow up fast!

Megan Hall said...

So precious, I could just eat her up. I miss that little girl, her feisty little personality makes her so lovable and I miss those primary days when I got to spend two hours of my Sunday playing with her.

Sar said...

I can't believe how much they have changed since last summer. Time goes by so fast with these little ones. They are so cute!

Justin and Stacey said...

When did these little babies get so big?!?!? She's a doll.