This little girl has been so sweet since she arrived. She has been a good eater from the beginning. She wakes up every 3 hours to eat. So that means that I'm waking up every 3 hours to feed her...:) but even though it's tiresome, I'm trying to soak up every second I have with her as a newborn.
This stage goes by way too quickly and I'm determined to try to enjoy it more this time around.
Those little cheekies are just my favorite!
So far, she's very mild mannered. She only cries when we change her diaper or when I make her wait too long to eat...and if she's changed, burped and fed she'll just look around and try to keep up with her crazy brother and sister and then she falls asleep.
We've been doing tummy time and she can hold her head up for quite a few seconds. I have pictures I still have to edit...I will post more soon.
We are in love with our new little girl!






12 comments:
I'm so glad things went well with getting her here and all are healthy! I can't wait to meet her!
I just want to look at her pictures all night! She is so adorable. I love the hair, and the cheeks are definitely a favorite! I'm so glad she is here healthy and strong. You did good!!
She's sooo cute Denisse! :) LOVE your blog! xoxo
She is so cute! Love all the photos of her. Congrats on such a sweet little one.
CONGRATULATIONS! Your little Brooke is PERFECT! Seriously such a beautifully sweet baby:) I am so happy for the Jensen Family! Sending love...
Congratulations, she is so cute!
She is beautiful, just like her mom! :) I'm so happy for your guys...congrats again!!
AHHH!!!! She is gorgeous! Congratulations Denisse!! I am so, so happy for you!
Love the name and love you!! Take good care mama!
Finally getting caught up on the bloggy-ness! She is so gorgeous and so are you! Hapy for you guys!! xo
She is so gorgeous! Did you take the pictures? Great job! I love them! We're so incredibly happy for you. Hope things have continued to go well! Love you all!
Way to go Jensen's. She is just beautiful. We are so happy for you and your family. What a beautiful addition. Congratulations!!!!! Bob & Denise
I look forward to meeting Brooke. I love you guys. I with I could be there for the blessing. I am enjoying my new job so far. Give hugs to the kids for me.
Lanie
Post a Comment