Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Nya and Rob's Wedding.

We were so grateful that everything worked out for us to be at Nya's wedding.  
We were so happy to be able to be there to support Nya and Rob.  
The wedding was small and it was nice to meet Rob's family and get to know them. 
Everyone was kind and the wedding was a success. 



Nya and Rob met at a family home evening in the single's ward.  
They seem to be good for each other and are happy. 


I know most everyone is biased when it comes to their family, but I must say that I have the best family in the world.  I am blessed beyond words to have such an amazing mother and two caring and loving siblings. We are tight! Circumstances in life have given us the blessing to become close and always watch out for each other...and for that I am grateful.  I'm glad that I have people in my life that I can count on no matter what.  I am grateful that my mother inculcated in us that we have to love each other no matter what and that your family is everything.  I want to transfer that legacy to my children. 


Nya looked beautiful and Rob was a handsome groom. 


I love this photo of my mom.  
If I look like my mom when I'm 60 I will be a happy woman! 
I LOVE her white hair and I think she's such a beautiful woman. 



The nice thing about having a wedding at a Church gym is that the children can run as they please.  
Those kids had a blast! 



Our dear friend Heather was able to come to the wedding and her sister Carrie did Nya's hair and make up! They were lifesavers! Thanks Wardle sisters!:) 
You two are awesome. 


Brooke went pulled the petals off of Scott's rose.  
Naughty, naughty!:)


Kemchu had to fly back to D.C. It was sad to say goodbye. 
But we were so happy that our whole little family was able to be together to celebrate the happy occasion of Nya's wedding. 

Congratulations Nya and Rob! 

1 comment:

AZ Larsens said...

Aw, she looks beautiful!