Thursday, September 20, 2012

August 2012│Bridal Veil Falls

Sometime in August we headed to see my mom in Provo.  Provo canyon is so beautiful and there is so much to discover in that area.  We had already been to Bridal Veil Falls but we decided to go again.  
It is so beautiful up there. 


It was such a hot day that day, it felt so good to soak our feet in the super cold water.  


Braden was in major need of some new glasses then! Look at how crooked they are!!! 
Poor kid.  It was about time we got him some new ones.


I love how beautiful this world is. 



Braden found a heart-shaped rock.  Those kiddos are always so observant of the world around them, they find the coolest things...they take the time to look around and not be in a rush...I need to learn that from them.




It was a fun outing.  
I'm glad that we get to re-visit and discover all of these cool places. 

No comments: