The other night we were all in the family room reading scriptures. I was reading. Scott was laying on the floor with three children on top of him. Scott then comes to a realization, 'Brooke is part of our family'.
I said, 'yes, she really is!'
Sometimes, we go through days of routine and unremarkable days.
Not much excitement, except for the every day things that we do.
But every once in a while,
quiet remarkable moments happen when we realize
our capacity to love and
that our family wouldn't be complete without each other.


4 comments:
I love her cute little toes sticking out of her footy pajamas in the last picture. Precious!
She is so cute. What a beautiful baby. I'm glad that she is part of your family. :)
Good thing she is part of your family, because she is so cute!! I LOVE her little toes sticking out of her jammies. That picture is priceless!
I can't believe how big she is! Squeeze her little thighs for me.
Post a Comment