Sunday, September 23, 2012

Braden Goes to Kindergarten.

Mr. Braden not so patiently waited for his turn to go to school.
He started a whole week after Brielle did and this killed him.
He wanted it to be him too and he became quite frustrated that he 'always gets to do everything second!' 
It can be hard being the second child. 

But his day finally arrived and he was beyond excited! 
  

I have to say that this child melts my heart. 
I love this boy. 
He can be quite the little stinker sometimes, but I am filled with so much love for him. 
He was so ready for his first day of Kindergarten. 
I love watching how excited and happy he was to go to school and become a big boy.



I always remind Brielle and Braden how important it is to love each other and be kind to each other.
 Friends are great and a wonderful blessing in our lives but when you're really in trouble, it is your family, that will be there for you (this is my little spill that they know by hard now...) 
There are definite moments of sibling rivalry between them but there are so many tender, loving moments as well. 
It often makes my heart so full, it brings me to tears.  


Braden ADORES his big sister. 
Can't you tell? 
...and Brielle is good to him most of them time. 
Those two definitely have a special bond...and I'm glad because that's how it should be. 



My Mr. Braden is growing up. 
He is learning so much already and we couldn't be more proud of him! 

No comments: