Friday, December 28, 2007

Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año!

Scott helped Braden unwrap his presents...he didn't show much interest in doing it himself...he was definitely interested in playing with what he got though...

I think Brielle's favorite present was her Dora purse that Aunt Penny made for her and what came in it...a play phone and keys...it was fun to see how excited she got...I have to say that Christmas with children is a lot of fun. I think it will only get better and better as we are able to explain to Brielle and Braden what the meaning of Christmas is and the meaning of getting and giving presents!!!!

She might follow in her daddy's footsteps...

Talking to my mom on Christmas day...

Aunt Penny and Braden

Scott and Grandma Jensen

Kara made this cute scarf for Brielle for Christmas. Brielle thought she was sooo cool wearing it!

Brielle LOVES talking on the phone, it's one of her favorite things to do. She calls everyone... hello Kem...hello grandma...hi Scott (she's been calling her daddy by his first name lately!!!!)...hi Nathanial...it's so funny to hear her!!!

8 comments:

Jensen said...

Too cute! Brielle is so darn cute! I am glad that you guys enjoyed your Christmas!

Unknown said...

First off, I can't believe how much snow is in Rexburg! What fun to go sledding. We loved the before and after pictures.
And yes we are in Texas, David got a really great job in San Antonio and so we up and moved after his graduation in July. We love it here. Have a blast celebrating the New Year (2008, crazy I know, time has sure flown by)

Unknown said...

PS I love your new hair color on you, it looks fantastic!

The Woods said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas. What does the New Year have in store? When do you head for Washington?

Emily and Reese said...

You are so good at updating your blog! I only wish I can be as good as you Dee! Love the pictures, looks like you had a great Christmas!
Love, Em

Sar said...

Wow, it's been a while since I looked at your blog! I had a lot of catching up to do! Poor Brielle! I didn't even realize how much snow she got when we were sledding until I saw that pictures. And I do like your color (hair) Sorry I didn't say anything! Looking at your blog just reminded me to mention it!

Kris said...

So I just have to say I'm so glad I'm not in Rexburg only for the fact that you guys have way too much snow for my liking. I remember the aweful winters and I don't miss them. I'm glad you had a fun Christmas cute pictures of the kids. I laughed so hard when I saw that before and after pic of sledding too funny. So I think you should come to Vegas! I know you can't but it would be so fun, think about it!

Sar said...

It's me again! It seems like I never see you (or anyone) since it's been so cold outside!!

To answer your question you asked on my blog. . .We decided to start going to the family ward so Hyrum can go to primary! so we weren't even at the student ward last week either! We'll really miss the student ward though! Let's have the kids hang out soon! I think Hyrum would like some Brielle time!