Right before Scott started school again (and before we all got sick!) we took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. It was our first time and I have to say, that at first I was a little hesitant to go because I always try to avoid those kinds of places...sometimes they can be really gross!!! I guess I can get grossed out easily...but I'm glad to report that all 4 of us had a blast! We spent about 2 hours there and it was definitely worth our money. Brielle and Braden loved all the games and Scott and I, as always, had so much fun watching them have fun...isn't that just the best part of parenthood? I love it when my kids are having fun.
Braden talking to Bob the Builder...
May be we need to invest in a keyboard...this was Braden's FAVORITE toy!
Braden's face cracks me up...what is this big purple thing???
Is it just me or is my little girl not looking like a baby anymore? She will turn 3 next month!!! She's looking too grown up lately and has been acting that way too...she is doing a lot better at listening to me when I ask her to do things...she is my big little helper...she of course has her moments...like this morning...I don't know what it is about my dear children but I'm pretty sure they are RED children (color personality test, do you know what I'm talking about?) They must just get it from Scott and I, we are both Blue-Red...there are times when I wish I had a WHITE child...at least one...may be someday...but then again I think I like feisty, they are just fun...but anyway...this morning I was picking out their outfits for the day and of course Miss Brielle has an opinion about EVERYTHING! She didn't want to wear what I picked out...and she went ahead and told me the following: "I don't like you" Can you believe this little girl??? But don't you just want to squeeeeeeze her when you see these pictures? I give her a squeeze at least once a day when she lets me...:)

Scott got me hooked on House M.D. during the Christmas break and man am I hooked!!!! We have watched seasons 2 and 3 and have started on the fourth one...if you haven't seen this show I HIGHLY recommend it...it is clever, witty and interesting! House, who is the main doctor, is definitely a jerk with vulnerability...if that makes sense?...and it is his vulnerability that makes him likable...The main guy (Hugh Laurie) is British but in the show he has an American accent, he is a brilliant actor, in my opinion. Scott and I find all of the medical stuff so intereting (may be because he is going to medical school)...and House is just such a complex character and I LOVE complex characters...So, if you're looking for a clever show to watch, House should definitely be your choice...you will not be disappointed!

Scott got me hooked on House M.D. during the Christmas break and man am I hooked!!!! We have watched seasons 2 and 3 and have started on the fourth one...if you haven't seen this show I HIGHLY recommend it...it is clever, witty and interesting! House, who is the main doctor, is definitely a jerk with vulnerability...if that makes sense?...and it is his vulnerability that makes him likable...The main guy (Hugh Laurie) is British but in the show he has an American accent, he is a brilliant actor, in my opinion. Scott and I find all of the medical stuff so intereting (may be because he is going to medical school)...and House is just such a complex character and I LOVE complex characters...So, if you're looking for a clever show to watch, House should definitely be your choice...you will not be disappointed!
Did you know that Picasa came out with a newer version? This new version has a movie maker and it's way easy to use...This was my first try...these two can entertain me for hours! Enjoy!
Oh! And...don't you just LOVE Scott's commentary? He's such a good man!!!:)

12 comments:
I'm so sorry you've been having such a rough time with colds and such! Ugh! I think it should be a rule that moms never, ever get sick, because they're the ones that never get a break. But I'm glad you had fun at Chuckee Cheese. I have fun memories of that place as a kid. Your two little ones are absolutely darling! They are getting so big! Have fun with them.
I'm glad that you're better from being sick! It really is not fun to take care of sick kids when you're sick too.
P.S. Your kids are just SO adorable, Denisse! My sister found your Christmas card on my desk the other day and she was asking me who had such cute kids!
i got so excited when i saw that you speak "color code"! that is like my favorite thing! i classify everyone i meet...ahahha it is so fun! anyways, i'm glad you guys broke down and tried chuck e cheese...it's a hit around here, and as long as you find a well kept one, it's wonderful! hope you guys feel better soon!!
Jeff and I are hooked on House M.D. too. He was introduced to it just after starting medical school then came home and introduced me to it too! He loves following along and making his own guesses as to what is wrong with the patients!
Max and I are big House fans... although we've been slacking lately. I bet it's gonna be even more fun for Scott when he can start guessing at diagnosis! Or maybe he'll realize that it really is just a show and start pointing out all the stuff that is incorrect (like my cousin who's a dr. does! haha!) Either way, we like it. Your kiddos are SUPER cute. I just love the faces they make. I see Grace make some of the same faces as Brielle... I think those two could be great friends!
I hope everyone is back to health soon! It is no fun when the whole family is sick, especially mom. I'm glad you guys had a good time at Chuck E. Cheese. I completely understand your hesitation to go.
And I think Brielle looks so grown up in those pictures! It is crazy how fast they grow up! And Chloe wont let me pick out her clothes anymore and tells me she doesn't like me once a month. :)
Isn't House the best!?!?! Matt and I love it too. He is too funny. Such a good show.
Your kids just get cuter! And how great is it to have so many fun things to do close to home. You are going to have so many fun memories of your time there.
Hey there! sorry to hear you all being sick, same at our household. Just so you know we are big 'House' fans as well. My little girl is growing up so fast too and she's only 13 months old. Hey I just want you to know that a bunch of us from your class last year really miss you and wish we could have you back hermana. La hermana Peck just isn't cuttin it. Anyways hope all is well. Take care.
Hey Denisse,
You know Jenny Rowlett. I'm her sister in law living in Richmond. She told me to check out your blog in August. We're LDS and in med school at MCV first year. I have a 3 year old little girl named Abby. My name is Jodi. Peak at my blog sometime through Jenny's. Sure wish you guys were here! Hope this isn't weird!!!:)
Hey Denisse, okay so a while ago I asked you how you do all your cute scrapbooking and heading stuff for you blog. Well Tim got my Photoshop Elements for Christmas and I must say it is the best gift ever. But I have two questions.. What digital scrapbooking program do you use? I've been getting freebie stuff off line and love it, but I want more. Second question, how do you take things your design like her banner for you blog and add make it your header. I've made one, I just can't seem to get it to fit my blog. If have some helpful hints that would be great. Bytheway, Brielle and Bradon are growing so big, they are super cute. Athen is coming up on his one year birthday this next month. I can't believe it. Anyway... let me know Thanks!
I love the little videos of your kids!!! It is funny when Braden falls over. Glad you guys are feeling better! I forgot to tell you! When we went to Bob and Denise's ward, we took Jack to nursery and Scott's mom and dad were the nursery leaders!! It was so fun to talk to them and they were so good with Jack. It seemed like the kids really liked them. It was Jack's first time in nursery without us being there and he did awesome! They must have the magic touch. :)
Hey...I wanted to tell you that I watched house last night and I really liked it. The main actor on the show is hilarious. I have heard a lot of people talk about it at school and after I heard you guys liked it too I decided to watch. I am glad that I did!
-Justin
Post a Comment