
This little girl can drive me crazy! These pictures of us are so unusual because she never wants to pose for the camera...but I think things might be starting to change.
On Thursday, the kids, my brother and I headed over to Cox Farms. Scott has been studying so much lately, he has NOT been enjoying his life being stuck at the library until very late almost every day. He's been missing some of the fun stuff we've been doing...but it's okay...he really appreciates all of the pictures...I do this blog for him as much as for our families (and friends) :)
Cox Farms was a blast!!! We stayed there for almost 5 hours. It was one fun thing after another. There were so many slides and fun things for the kids and even for adults! We went in almost all of the slides...over and over and over again!
I think Braden's favorite part of the farm were definitely the slides.
My brother taught Braden to raise his arms up high when they were sliding down. You can see how much he enjoyed it by the big smile on his face.
Brielle was loving life too...
This big slide was scary...I didn't let the kids go by themselves on this one...it was awesome!
Back for more...
My hair was in major need of a haircut, so I recently got it cut and colored it darker...now I'm miss my long hair and lighter color...isn't that the way it always goes...I think the dark hair makes me look older...but then again, I think I'm just going through a late twenty's crisis right now...ha!
We went on a hay ride and it was so relaxing after all the walking we had done! Brielle and Braden had so much fun pointing at things and being a little freaked out...I don't think they knew what to think about a few things they saw...
This little guy held on to me and sat on my lap the whole time!
Braden is such a boy...he was in heaven riding on this tractor.
Trying to get a descent picture of these kiddos with this cute background was very difficult...they were ready to call it a day when I took these pictures...
We had such a fun time taking pictures at the farm, we took soooo many...I wish I could post them all!
Mr. Braden is at such a fun stage right now saying the darnest things all day long! He is such a good little boy.
And Miss Bri...she's been singing the "You belong with me" by Taylor Swift song at the top of her lungs lately...she is SUCH a girl!
After a long day at the farm, I still had to make some Halloween treats for Brielle to take to her preschool class the next day. I like how they turned out and it was fairly inexpensive to make.
On Friday, Brielle's preschool had a Halloween Costume Parade. Brielle was Snow White. Her whole class sang "I'm a little pumpkin". It was the cutest thing to watch these little kids singing. If you enlarge the picture you can see Brielle biting on her finger, I wonder if she was a little nervous. And it was so funny to realize that she is the shortest in her class!!!:) ha ha! It is DEFINITELY NOT surprising! I've ALWAYS been the shortest everywhere I go! We like it that way!!!:) She is definitely a RamÃrez and a Jensen!
Brielle had been waiting to wear her Snow White costume for weeks!!!!!! Before going to bed, she would even open her closet door to see her costume hanging there.
Of course we also had to dress our little Mr. Braden for the parade too! He had also been waiting anxiously for weeks to wear his Woody from Toy Story costume...
Later, Brielle's favorite friend Bella came by to show us her cute Bee costume!
On Halloween Day, we headed to our ward's "Trunk" or Treat. Our stake recently went through a few boundary changes and now we find ourselves in a brand new ward. I have been sad about it. We had met and made friends with so many amazing people. After a year we were finally feeling like we were part of the ward. But that's the way it goes and there are a few people from our old ward in this new ward and I'm sure we will make new friendships again!...and of course we'll keep in touch with our friends from our old ward.
Mr. Braden as Woody at our ward's "Trunk" or Treat.
Brielle instantly made a friend with another Snow White!
Adorable children.

Braden loved "trunk" or treating...he was a little bit confused that people were just so willing to give him candy! We hardly ever have candy in our house, so he was in heaven!
They got so much candy at the "Trunk" or Treat.
My brother was teasing Braden...taking his bag full of candy away...he thought it was hilarious! I LOVE that big smile!
Braden's bag was getting too heavy for him to carry so he gave it to Bri.
After the "Trunk" or Treat, we took a short nap and then headed to our friends' the Chadaz's for a fun Halloween Party. Scott was a party pooper and had to stay home to study. We were both boring this year and didn't dress up...
The Chadaz's put together such a fun party. Brielle was having a blast trying to eat her hanging donut. Braden was being a grouch and didn't want to participate.
Thanks Allison for the fun night! It was nice to see everyone!:)
We carved our pumpkins the Monday after Halloween this year. A little late but they turned out so cool! The kids had a great time! Scott carved the surprised face and the little one and my brother carved the raccoon! Fun times!
And finally:
Mr. Braden got new glasses...he got a stronger perscription. He is scheduled for surgery on December 21st if this new percription doesn't keep his one eye straight...which so far is better but it is not straight all the way...so we are afraid that this surgery is a for sure thing. Anyway, I'm pretty confident in his doctor. He really is a very competent guy...it's a non-invasive surgery, but he will be put under for it and his eye will be bloodshot for a week or two. He's so little! You know, moms always tend to worry about things so please keep my little guy in your prayers!:)
I think he looks older with his new glasses...what do you think?

19 comments:
Your fall colors make me want to move out East!! I love all your fun festivities. Cute costumes!
Braden does look older in those new specs. I wish you all well if he has surgery. Tyler just had to be put under so I know how you feel. (I will blog it) It is great you trust your doctor and feel comfortable with him. That makes all the difference.
Your pictures could ALL be in a magazine. They make life look so great! Which I'm sure it is, you guys are wonderful :) Looks like a fabulous halloween.
You are seriously an AMAZING photographer! And you have the cutest models to work with. :)
Great photos! I can tell you're having fun with your camera. Sounds like you've been having a fun fall season. Isn't it fun seeing the kids in their school setting. You had one beautiful Snow White and a handsome Woody!
How fun, all of it!! PS...all of your pictures are so stinking cute..I think I DEF need some lessons! Your kids are growing up so much! And Dave about fell over the other day when he saw how much Braden looks like Scott...love it :)
do you have a professional photographer follow you around all day, because your pictures are amazing. Of course it helps to have amazingly beautiful and photogenic children. It's good all is going well with Scott being gone so much with school.
you are doing well with your new camera!! I love love love your photos!! So colorful! :)
Wow! That was quite the post! :) I LOVED all of your pictures! I Love your kids! I LOVE Braden's new glasses. And I LOVE your dark hair! It looks so good! I like it both ways. We are counting down the days until we get to see you guys. :) Glad you had a Happy Halloween!
~Stacey
Denisse,
Great photos and it looks like you've been having fun. I'm playing piano in primary and so I feel like I don't see anyone. Hope it calms down for Scott. There is so much pressure to perform right now with school and jobs. hopefully the economy will let up.
I need to go to the store and buy some stickers for my friends. (-: I miss having you guys as neighbors.
Oye flaca...totally awesome pictures as always. Makes me want to be there with you guys and having our kids get together and do all those many different activites you guys do. Bri was a beautiful Snow White and Braden was a handsome Woody. Kem is such an awesome uncle...I think we'll keep him in the family. ;-) Scott keep up the hard work it'll pay off in the end. We pray for you all always. Love you all. Hugs and kisses!
~Bonnie
What a fun post! I love all the fall/halloween pictures. Your kids are so adorable and too cute as Woody and Snow White!
Brielle makes a beautiful Snow White, what a perfect fit. Cute Halloween pictures.
You guys are such an adorable family... I love hearing your stories, seeing your photos, and watching you as an example of how to live a good life.
P.S. I'm sorry I haven't been very good at commenting the past few months... I haven't had time! I'm still reading your blog, though, via Google Reader.
Your little family is so cute, and you take GREAT pictures of them. Brielle is the perfect little Snow White.
Wow! Your posts must take hours to make Denisse! Your hair looks great. The kids are adorable. I am so excited to see you at Thanksgiving! We have to get together! I want to show you my house!
What a CUTE lil' dude! Cute with glasses, cute as Woody the cowboy...
Denisse, I love watching your children grow! It warms my heart!
It was fun to read about all of your Halloween fun. The kids are so sweet. We will pray for Braden. Tell Scott even though he is not in a ton of your pictures, he is awesome because he is doing what he is supposed to do; prepare the future for you family. I loved your new songs. Very fun.
Love Timber
Cute pictures! You are such a fun Mom! You always have a fun activity planned for your kids.
Brielle is definitely becoming a little model - posing for her pictures, smiling and turning her head and JUST the right moment! Enjoy it, mom! : )
Post a Comment