Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gingerbread House.

Sunday evening, we decided to make our gingerbread house. We bought a kit at Target and we were so happy we did! It was perfect!

This was our first time as a family that we've decorated a gingerbread house...it's so fun to start our own traditions and spend time together as a family! It just keep getting more and more fun by the year!

Scott did such a good job decorating with the frosting! I love that face...he's concentrating really hard!:)

Brielle was really into it! She did such a great job too!

Braden was more interested in eating it!

The final product!

4 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

is that spree?! i loooove spree candies! and that picture of scott concentrating has the same little face in the background! wonder where she gets it?!

Wendy said...

I just love all the new updates! merry Christmas to you and your cute little family!

THE DOBSON'S said...

Cute ginger bread house guys. We got the same one last year and Gary and the kids had a blast doing it. You're right it is nice finding and making your own little family traditions. Love you ALL!

Lindzer said...

Poor little Braden...but I am glad it is all over!!! I can't believe how BIG they are getting! I loved the gingerbread houses by the way!