When I look at the picture below:
I TRY really, really hard to think about this:
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will-to your surprise-miss them profoundly."
President Thomas S. Monson
If you wish to feel inspired read his talk Finding Joy in the Journey.
At the same time, I feel grateful that this is happening outside:
{because a whole winter of being inside and messes that inevitably happen when you're inside for too long can drive anyone to insanity...}
Spring is here.
It makes me so happy. Words can't describe the joy I feel.
{It's time to come out of hibernation.}
8 comments:
Hey that's about how my house looks, except multiply it by about 10. haha...
I will definitely read that talk!
AMEN!!!!!
YES AND IT ALL GOES SO FAST YOU T WONDER WHERE THE YEARS WENT. SO JUST ENJOY THE MESSES ALSO SO LONG AS THEY AREN'T DESTRUCTIVE. GIVE THEM ,LOVES FOR ME AND AM ANXIOUS TO SEE YOU THREE.
Oh thank you! I so needed that post! And I'm going to go read that talk. We too are so tired of winter. But the snow is almost gone, and that is a happy thought indeed! Yeah for spring!
I love that quote! And I'm glad that I'm not the only who's house looks like so lived in!! (Mind you, mine is WAY worse!!)
That's nice that spring is in the visible future for you. Up here, not yet. In fact, it's snowing a little today. Booo! :(
I love that talk! Thank you for that reminder. I, too, am very grateful for spring! :)
yeah! this means your that much closer to your trip to idaho! woohoo!
have you ever heard the saying "my house is clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy"
Post a Comment