Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ballet.



Brielle took a ballet class this fall and they had their last day the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. The last day is open to families to come watch and take pictures.


Brielle was such a hoot! Oh man! Does she have the wiggles! She cannot hold still! Her teacher kept telling her to hold still!

But she does get into it and it was so cute and fun to watch her. It reminded me of my time when I took lessons at the Miami City Ballet and I dreamt of going to Julliard and dancing for the Miami City Ballet company!!! :) ha ha! The dreams we have when we are young!:)


Brielle's teacher, Ms. Judy, is great. She's strict. Brielle needs that!:)

I was so glad that our little friend Lilly and Brielle took this class together!

...and here's Braden giving Lilly a very tight hug!!!:)

Braden is so good at waiting with me while Brielle is in the class...and he was really good when we were watching her on her last day!

My little Bri bri is not so little anymore! May be some day I'll be dropping her off at Julliard!!!:)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Love this, I'm going to have to show Hannah!

THE DOBSON'S said...

How cute is Bri in her ballet outfit! It reminds me of when I took ballet classes. Very cute Brielle...keep it up!