I just saw this pop up on FB and before I even read it I KNEW! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Especially because Brielle and Braden are at an age where you LOVE seeing how sweet and loving they will be towards a new little brother or sister.
Yea!!!! I'm so happy for the both of you! You guys are slowly catching up with us...hahaha! Brielle and Braden are going to be great older siblings. I can't wait to meet the new addition to our family. What an awesome blessing!!! Love, Bonnie, Gary, Ian, Austin, Lily, Bella, Giada
Love the first picture of the group. Brielle's cute expression and excitement shows. Then that cute Braden and his excitement. I'm so excited to be getting 4 new great's. I hope Penny and I won't be too much for you when we come. I can hardly wait to visit and see what ever we get to see and do. You take good care of your self and know I love you.
Yea!!! Congrats. That's such great news :) I hope you're feeling well. I'm so happy for you guys. I'm sure the kids are SUPER excited. They'll make great helpers!
Congratulations Denisse! That is exciting. I've decided the baby #3 is the angel baby (well at least it was for me), so Yay for your soon to be angel baby!
Yay!! COngratulations!! And that is a GREAT day, that's Lily's bday :) PS...we are prego as well, but haven't made it public quite yet, and I'm due the end of Sept :) But congrats...you guys make beautiful children!
YEAH YEAH! I've totally been meaning to call you to see how things went. I take it by the post they went well! Hope you get feeling better soon! Love you, we are soooo excited for you! I love the way you announced it!
We are so excited for you guys. We were thinking about you a couple of weeks ago when I made your pulled pork, Cafe rio style along with the rice and cilantro dressing. We loved it, and it reminded us of being in DC (however it didn't taste the same, I guess I need the Denisse touch!!). Love you guys and congratulations. Bob & Denise Heaton
45 comments:
I just saw this pop up on FB and before I even read it I KNEW! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Especially because Brielle and Braden are at an age where you LOVE seeing how sweet and loving they will be towards a new little brother or sister.
LOVE this!! Congratulations to you and your sweet family! xo
Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!! Hope you are feeling well!
Yay! That is so wonderful. Your new baby is so lucky, you are such a great mother. And it also has the cutest brother and sister :)
Congratulations!
Yay! Congratulations!
I am so excited for you guys! Congrats on #3!!! We miss you guys!!!
Yay! Congrats! Brielle and Braden look SO excited! And I bet you and Scott are too!
How exciting!!!! So happy for you all.
I'll be looking forward to updates! (And hope you're feeling well Denisse.)
Yay! Hooray! Yipee!
Now all the Jensen grandkids are pregnant at the same time! Woohoo!
(well, all the ones who are married, of course!)
yay! CONGRATS!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! And you're in a little bit of trouble if you knew at New Year's... :)
HOORAY!!! Congratulations!!
So exciting!
congrats!!! ya! Aug 16th is my birthday :)
Congratulations! We are so happy for you all!
;^D
Denisse! You are so creative! What acbeautiful party you did for your little angels!
Congrats for the one that is coming too!
Yea!!!! I'm so happy for the both of you! You guys are slowly catching up with us...hahaha! Brielle and Braden are going to be great older siblings. I can't wait to meet the new addition to our family. What an awesome blessing!!!
Love,
Bonnie, Gary, Ian, Austin, Lily, Bella, Giada
Love the first picture of the group. Brielle's cute expression and excitement shows. Then that cute Braden and his excitement. I'm so excited to be getting 4 new great's. I hope Penny and I won't be too much for you when we come. I can hardly wait to visit and see what ever we get to see and do. You take good care of your self and know I love you.
whoohoo hope you feel ok :)
Very Excited for y'll! Are you going to find out the sex of the baby?
Yea!!! Congrats. That's such great news :) I hope you're feeling well. I'm so happy for you guys. I'm sure the kids are SUPER excited. They'll make great helpers!
Hooray! Congratulations! We are so excited for you.
What a happy way to tell everyone. Congratulations!
Oh CONGRATS!!!!! SOOOOO excited for you guys. You make such cute babies. :)
Congratulations!!
I am so so excited for you two! I'm sure it will be another adorable addition. How exciting!
Congratulations Denisse! That is exciting. I've decided the baby #3 is the angel baby (well at least it was for me), so Yay for your soon to be angel baby!
CONGRATULATIONS you guys!!!!
Yay!! COngratulations!! And that is a GREAT day, that's Lily's bday :) PS...we are prego as well, but haven't made it public quite yet, and I'm due the end of Sept :) But congrats...you guys make beautiful children!
Hermana Jensen!! YAY!! Congrats!! That is so exciting! That is wonderful news! cant wait for more updates!
HOORAY! That is such exciting news for the Jensen Family! I hope you're feeling well:)
Best news ever! We are so happy for you guys! :)
Denisse! Congrats to you and Scott. I have a feeling this baby will be both very loved..and very entertained :)
Congratulations to YOU! How exciting! You are the cutest mom and your kids are so darling! That baby is lucky!
SO exciting!congratulations!
Wow! That is so exciting, Denisse! Congrats to your whole family. I bet the kids are elated! Are you going to find out the gender of the baby?
Denisse! I'm soooo happy for you guys... I was wondering :) Since our last talk here in Idaho...
I honestly think this is the most ADORABLE announcment I've EVER. EVER. seen!
Congrats to the beautiful fam!
That is so exciting. Congratulations. You have the sweetest cutest family, that is one lucky kid!
YEAH YEAH! I've totally been meaning to call you to see how things went. I take it by the post they went well! Hope you get feeling better soon! Love you, we are soooo excited for you! I love the way you announced it!
You really do make the cutest announcements! I love how excited your kids are!
i had a sneaking suspicion this might be an announcement. don't ask why, i just sorta knew it! but congratulations! will you find out what it is?!
We are so excited for you guys. We were thinking about you a couple of weeks ago when I made your pulled pork, Cafe rio style along with the rice and cilantro dressing. We loved it, and it reminded us of being in DC (however it didn't taste the same, I guess I need the Denisse touch!!). Love you guys and congratulations. Bob & Denise Heaton
Wow! Congratulations! That's so exciting. (and holy cow, Denisse! You have so many blogging friends!)
Happy Day, the best part is this one isn't 11 months younger than the last one. You have such adorable little ones.
Post a Comment