We are having a...
BABY!
You will have to send all complaints to Scott for that one! He is determined to keep it a surprise until the baby comes! We could have found out last week, but I was strong and kept my promise not to find out what we're having! I was so tempted to ask the sonogram tech to take a quick little peek for me...but a promise is a promise.
I did get to see this little life inside of me and these sonograms always make it more real for me...well that and the definite kicks I feel througout the day!
I can't hardly believe that I'm half way through this pregnancy!


15 comments:
I love the cute sonogram pictures! So fun. And you are so darling! You look so great - and I love seeing how excited the kids are. And where did you get your shirt?! Love it! I still can't believe you didn't find out - you guys are amazing. We're so happy for you. Congrats again!
You are so dang cute pregnant! And way to be strong in not knowing. How fun!
Ps I love your maternity shirt, where ever did you find it? I never found cute shirts when I was pregnant.
NO FAIR AT ALL!
Not finding out what you're having until it's born is like not opening your mission call until you're in the MTC.
(That's what my sister said.)
But you look so cute. :)
You look adorable! And I'm all for waiting to find out! It is such a fun surprise. We only found out with our first and the others we waited. It's hard not to ask during the ultrasound to just take a peek at it, but it's worth the wait. It's so exciting when that baby is born, no matter what it is! For each of the other 3, I was equally shocked and surprised when they told me what it was!
Dang it! Scott it torturing me! Oh well...I guess we will all find out soon enough. Pink or Blue???
Oh- give Scott a little punch for us. We were so excited to find out- lol. You look SO cute and I agree- WHERE did you find such a cute shirt?
Are you kidding me Scott! I have been dying to know what you guys are having!!! Give him a punch in the arm from me! :) Darling little picture by the way! And you look so cute Dee!
Congrats! Just wondering to. Where did you get your shirt?
Much success and here's to surprises!
Jodi Rowlett
You are darling pregnant! :)
You are so cute Denisse! I can't believe you are waiting...I couldn't do it! I guess I'll just have to wait until you have the baby to get your gift...it will be either all girl or all boy! :) Miss you!
I'm anxious also but can wait to know. In my day with three baby's we didn't have a sonoram just had a baby when he ,she then he arrived we found out. So happy your doing well and that we didn't do any harm while being escorted around D.C. oh so many happy memories for me. Each day sees me feeling like a human again.
Love that bottom pic of your cute belly!
Love the shirt as well!! I adore you even more pregnant!
Loves!
Haha... I was excited to see what gender baby you are having, but I think that's cool that Scott wanted to wait! Nowadays it seems that NO ONE waits to find out. What a fun surprise for your family! I'm so excited for you!
Ok, I just spent the last half an hour getting updated on your blog!! Life has been WAY too crazy around here for blogging. I am so happy for you guys and so not happy with Scott. :) You look SO SO SO cute!! Glad you discovered maternity jeans. They feel like pajama's! Glad to see you guys are doing well and having so much fun! Miss you
Post a Comment