The Tooth Fairy visited the Jensen household last week.
It is still hard to believe that I have a child that is losing teeth already!
Brielle will turn 6 in less than two months!
SIX!
She has had those two bottom teeth loose for a while and the permanent teeth have been coming out behind them. She's been a little hesitant to even show us how loose they were. She has been very protective of her little teeth.
But one night Scott asked if he could check and one of them was pretty ready to come out. Brielle agreed and asked Scott if he would tie it and pull it out with the door!
Scott got everything ready; as they were walking to tie the floss to the door her little tooth fell out on its own!
She was pretty stoked!
The first thing she did was write the tooth fairy a letter! She wrote it pretty much all by herself.
Dear Tooth Fairy,
I am glad that my tooth fell out.
Love,
Brielle
The Tooth Fairy came by and was super generous and gave her a new tooth brush and toothpaste and $5!
Wow! Talk about generous!:)
I absolutely LOVE that Brielle really believes that the Tooth Fairy is real!
I love that I can make her life a little magical!
The next day, she lost tooth #2. This time Scott tied it again and pull it with with the door! It took us a few minutes to find the tiny little tooth.
We have been keeping that poor Tooth Fairy busy!
This is a big deal because it means that Brielle is really now turning into a BIG girl!
I love who Brielle is becoming.






4 comments:
"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth". We have been waiting for the tooth fairy to visit our house too. Nathanial's bottom front teeth are loose. Too bad our tooth fairy is NOT that generous (I think she would be broke by the time all our kids lost all their teeth)! Ryan says to send your tooth fairy our way.
Go Brielle! How exciting. Oddly enough, Avery has at least one canine that is loose too. Hehe The tooth fairy isn't that generous here either and is quite forgetful. Which works because Avery has a habit of forgetting where he put his tooth. I think we've done a couple IOUs from one side of the tooth or the other.
Love the tooth fairy and how things have changed since our tooth fairy 25 cent days.
Post a Comment