It is sometimes unbelievable that Scott and I have a six year old.
It sounds cliché I know, but we just can't deny the facts: Life goes by way too fast, children grow way too fast. Brielle brings so much joy and sassiness to our family. We love her and who she is becoming. She is so inquisitive and intelligent. She's beautiful. She's sassy but sweet at the same time. She loves to excel and be recognized. She loves to read. She loves to sing and has a sweet, sweet voice. She can throw the 'best' tantrums in the world...ha ha! She's a good little artist.
We celebrated on the 9th and hopefully she felt special.
She had school on her birthday, I brought some cupcakes for her class.
They all got in a circle and sang their special happy birthday song to her. She got a little bashful, but I know she LOVED all of the attention she got.
Brielle has been lucky to have such great teachers. They love her and she is learning so much.
I will be so, so sad to leave this wonderful school.
Later, that day, we opened presents at home.
She's always asking me to paint her nails. So she got her own little set of nail polish.
Brielle LOVES to sing and she's pretty good at it too (at least we think so). Kem got her this Karaoke Machine. It was awesome and she loves it.
Brielle picked Olive Garden for dinner.
We had a delicious dinner.
How can you ever go wrong with Olive Garden?
Brooke was having fun too.
Kemchu and Tasnim joined us too.
It was so nice to have them come celebrate with us.

Our nice waitress brought a little treat for Brielle and we all sang to her.
...and we came home and sang again!

We were so full, we sang and had cake the next day.
Brielle is now SIX! and we loved celebrating and making her feel special.
Sometimes, I look at my children and I tell them, "what did I ever do to deserve such wonderful children?" They look at me and they don't know quite what to say.
I'm in awe of them and I'm lucky to be their mom.





2 comments:
Wow! I am in awe that Brielle is six and Braden is five!! Where does the time go? You have such adorable children. We miss them so much! You do such a great job of having their own special cake, birthday, etc. when their birthdays are so close together. You really are so lucky to have such wonderful children. :) Miss you guys!
I love that she got nail stuff... I would have KILLED for that when I was 6! :) My favorite part about this post is the family picture at the end. Love it! :)
Post a Comment