Saturday, April 21, 2012

Eight Months.


By now, I think it's obvious that I cannot get enough of this baby.
No need to explain the plethora of photographs that I HAVE to put on this blog of her. 


Like Braden put it a few days ago:
"She is just so lovable!"   
She is not just lovable but squeezable. 
I literally just want to squeeze her all day long.


She had a 'birth-month' last Sunday. 
She is eight months.
She has a tooth now. 
We shall see how this goes...since I'm still nursing her...I haven't experienced nursing a child with teeth until now...
I stopped nursing Brielle and Braden before they got any teeth...


With those eyes, though, I think she can get away with anything. 




She started army crawling a few days ago. 
I don't know if I should celebrate that she's hitting that milestone or cry because she is now most definitely getting into mischief. 






This little baby is as busy as ever. 
She is still definitely a keeper. 


Happy 8 months Brookie! 

5 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

Samuel just saw her, gasped and said, "That's a cute baby!" And Trey just keeps saying, "Aw...aw..." So I guess it's agreed, that's one adorable baby. :)

Jana said...

oh, so cute! I love her.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

She is absolutely adorable! What a sweet face!

Sam said...

Man, you and Scott sure make some adorable kids!! :)

Justin and Stacey said...

Ok, it's just not fair that we don't get to be around her and squeeze her!! Really, you could never put enough pictures of her on your blog. I could look at her all day!! I can't believe she is eight months....wow!