Thursday, September 20, 2012

August 2012│Wheeler Farm

Towards the end of August, we met up with Jana and her kiddos at Wheeler Farm.  
It's always nice to see those guys and hang out. 
Scott had the day off that day and it was nice to have him join us, even though there is no evidence of him in these pictures!:) 


Macie was quite disappointed that Brielle wasn't with us, since she had already started school. 
Bummer! Sorry Macie! 


Brooke and Brooklyn were becoming acquainted.  
I'm thinking there's definite potential of a good friendship here.  


Brookie and Brookie. 
Cute girls. 


I'm glad we had Scottie there to take a picture of us moms.  
It always seems like there are never enough pictures taken of us moms.  
We do exist you know? :)

Jana is wonderful.  She is witty and makes me laugh. 


...and these two? they are hilarious together! 
Glad we got to hang out Jana.  
Can't wait for our fall outings!:)

2 comments:

Jana said...

thank you for your kind words. I love you guys.

Jana said...

I love these pictures of Parker and Braden. I keep going back to look at them. They are perfect. You always take the best pictures!