Bloody Fingers
by Brielle Lydia Jensen
There was a house that was beautiful on the outside, it looked like a palace, but on the inside it was old and ugly and had very uncomfortable couches. One day the bishop stood up in church and said he needed a volunteer to go live in the house. People said the house was haunted but the little girl wasn’t scared she said she would go live there. So she packed up her things and left her parents' house to go live in the house. When she walked in she said to herself, 'this is just an old house with uncomfortable couches; I am not scared'. Then she went upstairs and went to bed. She woke up to someone saying “Bloody Fingers, Bloody Fingers, Bloody Fingers.” She screamed and ran home to her parents' house. Then the next day at church the bishop said he needed someone to go live in that house. An old man said he would go live there. The old man moved in and went to bed. He woke up and heard someone saying “Bloody Fingers, Bloody Fingers, Bloody Fingers.” He got up and went downstairs. On the uncomfortable couch watching TV, was a ghost with bloody fingers and the old man said to the ghost, “Dude, you should put some Band-Aids on those.”
Happy Halloween!
6 comments:
This is such a cute story! I love the "very uncomfortable couches" part. Tell Brielle she is a talented writer!
HAHAH! She is so funny. I'd be afraid of a house with uncomfortable couches, too. :)
Great story!!!!! :-)
Hahaha, I love it Brielle!! The uncomfortable couches was hilarious! I have to show this to Justin. :) Good story Brielle!
Hilarious!
SO IS MY GREAT GRAND DAUGHTER GOING TO BE A FAMOUS WRITER WHEN SHE GTOWS UP? LOVED THE CUTE ENDDING TO THAT STORY.
Post a Comment