We are now officially a family of five.
I have wanted our family photos taken for a while now.
I wanted to take them in Georgetown when we lived in D.C. but we ran out of time and I'm still mourning the fact that we never got our family portrait taken in the District.
I have been dreading having to get ready for family photos this year but I knew they had to get done right away if I was going to send out Christmas cards this year.
Scott always puts up a fuss about taking pictures...and I don't blame him, it is such a hassle and a draining experience!
Last week, I announced to the whole family that they didn't have an option and that we were taking photos whether they wanted to or not.
...and so I dragged everyone to Trolley Square downtown, with my tripod in hand and my remote and was determined to get at least ONE family photo of our family of five...at least ONE.
It was kind of a gloomy day and I didn't get the golden light I was hoping for but
I think you can guess which one will be on our Christmas card.
I don't claim to be a professional photographer by any means, but I think they turned out decent enough and I didn't have to pay anyone a fortune!
...and I think it is time for a new lens...like the 24-70mm...
anyone have a couple thousand dollars lying around?
:)












4 comments:
I love these! I never would have guessed you used a remote.
WHAT? You took them with a remote? THEY ARE FANTASTIC! You all look great and I'm totally jealous of how cute they turned out.
Love them.
(In fact, now I want my family pictures taken at Trolley. Can I copy you?)
:)
Denisse,
You are so multi-talented! I am always so impressed with everything you do! These pictures amaze me none-the-less. You can come take pictures of our family any time! Your family of 5 is beautiful!!!!
We have been hoping to come see you guys and pop by, but I don't think that will happen for a few months. :)
If you have time during the Christmas holiday and are up here in Idaho
we would LOVE to see you and your cute fam!
It has been forever!
xo
These look fantastic! Way to go!!
Post a Comment