Provo Canyon has got to be one of my favorite places on this earth.
I LOVE all the parks, trails, and everything is has to offer. On my book, it is one of the most beautiful places on this earth. The mountains are so majestic, the sky is so blue, the air is fresh and I simply LOVE going there. My brother took us to South Fork Park, when we came to visit a few years ago and I fell in love with this park. There is a little creek that runs through it and the kids can literally spend hours and hours exploring, playing in the creek and running around.
My mom made some yummy food and we had a picnic up there.
It was such a beautiful day.
My neighbor taught me how to do this double braid, so I practiced on my mom and it looked so cute with her white hair.
We spend all afternoon up there, I can't wait to take Scott one of these days.
This place is definitely one of my favorites.



No comments:
Post a Comment