We couldn't pass up a nice, fancy dinner with friends, so we decided to attend the Internal Medicine Graduation event this year. It was so fun and totally worth it trying to find a babysitter for it. It was in a way, a celebration for Scott's completion of his intern year of residency.
I'm so glad he survived those crazy hours and physical, emotional and intellectual demands of residency.
It was a hard year but we all survived and I'm grateful.
I'm also grateful for these two ladies Heidi and Stephanie who are going through the same thing. They have been my support system and I'm so glad to have them as friends. They understand exactly the demands of this life. It's been a blessing in my life to have their friendships.
One year down, two more to go.
This man has worked his tail off this year!
Glad we could celebrate his accomplishment.

No comments:
Post a Comment